Client Terms & Conditions
1) The contract/invoice correctly states name, address, contact telephone number, date and time of the event, event venue, deposit to be paid and the total amount due.
2) The date of the booked event is left open to other potential clients until the deposit is paid or full payment is made.
2.a) The booking is confirmed once a deposit or full payment is made.
3) The deposit is to secure the date and is non-refundable.
4) The remaining cost of the event (minus deposit) is to be paid by bank transfer at least two days before your event.
5) No cheques.
6) Failure to make full payment two days before the event will incur an 20% charge on top of the total fee.
7) Please note that there is a ‘no cancellation’ period of 28 days. Any cancellations of bookings are to be made at least 28 days before the event date.
7.a) Should you cancel before the 28 day ‘no cancellation’ period, no payment will be due to Carl Charlesworth.
7.b) Should you cancel within the 28 day ‘no cancellation’ period, full payment of the event, (minus the deposit), is to be paid to Carl Charlesworth. Payment will be due within five days from the cancellation date.
8) Any still photography taken of the act will be used for personal use only.
9) Any filming of the act will be used for personal use only.
10) The act will not be held responsible for any kind of injury to any person, caused by negligence from an audience member.
11) In the unlikely event that the act is unable to attend on the agreed day due to illness etc, with permission, a replacement entertainer will be provided if possible.
11.a) In the even more unlikely event that a replacement cannot be booked for your event, the paid amount will be refunded.
12) The act must have allocated parking, or be informed when paid parking is necessary. The will be charged to the Client.
13) If the venue provided by The Client is unable to accommodate the Act, and the Act is unable to perform for this reason, the Client will be liable for full payment of the booked performance.
14) Where applicable, the Client shall provide a suitable performance area for the Act.
15) The Client agrees that if any Act is threatened, abused verbally or physically by anyone present at the performance, then the Act will be entitled not to perform, without penalty. All Fees will remain payable by The Client .
16) The Client is responsible for obtaining any work permits or other approvals for the Act, prior to the commencement of an Engagement.
17) If changes are required to the performance schedule on the day of the event, these changes should be discussed with the Supplier where possible, otherwise agreement should be reached between the Client and the Act.
18) In the event that any Act is unable to complete a performance due to a delay in the start of the performance schedule, where such delay is no fault of the Act, the Client shall remain liable to pay the full Fee due.
19) Should the Act be required by the Client to extend the length of the performance, a further fee may be charged, as agreed between both parties.
20) An Act is not obligated to finish any performance that has started late due to the Clients actions or to extend the length of any performance.
21) When the act is being filmed for television or any type of media, the final cut footage is to be approved by the performer before showing.
22) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England, and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23) No client amendments are to be made to this contract without consent of Carl Charlesworth.
24) Paying the deposit, confirms you fully agree and understand the terms and conditions, and binds you to the contract.